Software Test Management tools are used for Test Plan(Testing tasks, Test Estimates, Task Assigned to, etc), Test case Creation and Execution, and Bug Reporting, etc
Software Test Management Tools
Test Management Tools
Test management tools are used to store information on how testing is to be done, plan testing activities and report the status of quality assurance activities.
Test Management Tools :
- Bugzilla: Bug tracking used by the Mozilla projects. Inherently web-based, written in Perl, and uses MySQL as its database back-end. Open-Source.
- Basecamp:A Basecamp is a private, secure space online where people working together can organize and discuss everything they need to get a project done. See it, track it, discuss it, act on it. Tasks, discussions, deadlines, and files – everything’s predictably organized in Basecamp.
- Versionone: Enterprise agile software development platform for scaling agile and DevOps. Supports agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, Scaled Agile.
- QC (Quality Center):HP Quality Center is quality management software offered from the HP Software Division of Hewlett-Packard with many capabilities acquired from Mercury Interactive Corporation. HP Quality Center offers software quality assurance, including requirements management, test management and business process testing for IT and application environments. HP Quality Center is a component of the HP Application Lifecycle Management software solution set.
- Microsoft Visual Studio: Click here to see complete guide
- JIRA: Jira (stylized JIRA) is a proprietary issue tracking product, developed by Atlassian
. It provides bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management functions.
- TET(Test Environment Toolkit): The Test Environment Toolkit (TET) is provided as an open source, unsupported command-line product . It is widely used in many test applications including The Open Group’s UNIX Certification program and the Free Standards Group’s LSB Certification program.
- TestLog: TestLog is an integrated test case management software solution. It provides a tool for software test teams to create and update effective test plans and test cases. TestLog has been designed with versatility in mind and should integrate seamlessly into any testing methodology or process across a variety of industries.
- DevTest: DevTest provides total control of every aspect of your testing process from test case creation, planning and execution through defect submission and resolution, DevTest manages the complete quality lifecycle. Implement quality processes earlier in the development lifecycle to manage shorter deadlines, address complex contemporary testing challenges, and improve your deliverable software.
- Smartbear: Testing is complicated – especially when you have to test across multiple environments and devices, deal with short release cycles, and perform a variety of tests from functional testing to regression testing. QAComplete is a comprehensive test management and execution tool that provides the ability to plan, organize, and schedule all of the tests associated with your release. Available as both a SaaS and on-prem solution, QAC allows all of your team members to collaborate on the design and planning of the tests associated with a release, as well as schedule automated tests to run in various environments. Our reporting capabilities gives you a complete view of all of your test runs in one easy-to-use interface.